Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day One

So this is the beginning of my blogsphere. Never done it before, not sure what to expect or what to write about. Hoping to share some of my crafting projects, whether they be knitting, crocheting, cross-stitch, or scrapbooking... My goal for the year... to learn more about knitting, and knit a lot of socks! I'm currently sock-obsessed. I just only learned about the sock clubs from Blue Moon Fiber Arts, Woolgirl, Fresh from the Cauldron, Indigo Moon and Loopy Ewe. Missed all of them this year! Would have loved to be in the club for Fresh from the Cauldron. This year's theme... Twilight and True Blood!

Will be visiting Calgary, Alberta next month and will be camping in the Rockies. The final days of our trip will take us to Canmore, Alberta, where I will be visiting the shop Knit & Caboodle. I cannot wait to see what they have!

No comments: